• 6 rye wrap sheets
• 2 packets of vegan mince
• 1 -2 bottles of Toscano Passata
• 1 can of crushed tomatoes• 1/2 brown onion
• 1/2 red onions
• 1 carrot
• 1 garlic clove
• Italian herbs
• light cheese or vegan cheese approx. 200-250g
• 2.5 cup of soy milk
• 2.5 tbs corn starch
• 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
• pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180•c
- Sauté the diced Onion, garlic and carrot until fragrant.
- Add in the veggie mince and cook evenly.
- Add in the Toscano Passata, crushed tomatoes & herbs and simmer for 10-15.
- Place a small pot on medium heat and place all the ingredients for the Bechamel.
- Whisk well making an ‘8’ shape and stir continuously to avoid clumping. Once slightly thickened, remove from the heat.
- In a large dish, spoon some of the mince mixture, followed by some bechamel, then a sprinkle of cheese and wraps, repeat the process until the mix is gone.
- Save a little bechamel and some additional cheese to poor on top with a sprinkle of herbs. Bake for 30 minutes covered with foil and another 10-15 without.