Blueberry & Ricotta Mini Pancakes
- 1 pack of Toscano Mini Pancakes
- 450g of Blueberries
- 40g of Caster Sugar
- 1 Lemon
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- In a small saucepan, add blueberries, caster sugar and juice of half a lemon. Heat gently, stirring from time to time, for about 8 minutes until the fruit begins to burst.
- Take berries off the heat and let cool slightly.
- Place mini pancakes in the toaster for 2 minutes.
- Lather generously with ricotta and drizzle with the berry compote.
- Garnish with remaining lemon juice and zest.