Prosciutto and Bocconcini Bruschetta
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 200g baby bocconcini, drained and coarsely torn
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 slices of Toscano Pizza Bruschettina
- 200g Sicilian olives
1. Lightly toast the slices of Toscano Pizza Bruschettina until they are golden.
2. Arrange a slice of prosciutto with a few pieces of torn bocconcini on top of the toasted pizza Bruschettina.
3. Garnish each slice with basil leaves a drizzle of olive oil, serve immediately.
4. Accompany with a bowl of Sicilian olives for that Italian touch.