- 4 ripe tomatoes seeded and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 slices Toscano Bruschettina
1. Place tomatoes, red onion, half the basil and olive oil in a bowl. Gently toss to combine, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Lightly toast the slices of Toscano Bruschettina until they are golden.
3. Rub one side of each slice with garlic.
4. To serve; arrange mixture on the garlic-rubbed side of each Bruschettina slice.
5. Garnish each Bruschetta with basil leaves and serve immediately.