Mushroom, Artichoke & Chorizo Pizza – Gluten free & Dairy Free
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- One gluten free pizza base of choice (Toscano make a delicious top 8 allergen free option)
- Bag of dairy free grated cheese (I use Bio Cheese by MyLife)
- 1-2 Tbsp pizza sauce/tomato paste
- ½ a Primo chorizo, cut into small chunks (check ingredients as most chorizo contain diary, but this one doesn’t)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- handful of sliced kalamata olives
- 4 pieces marinated artichoke, sliced
- ½ red capsicum thinly sliced
- Optional: pineapple pieces
- Preheat oven according to pizza base instructions.
- Place pizza base on oven tray and spread pizza sauce/tomato paste evenly across base.
- Sprinkle a handful of grated cheese.
- Heat a medium fry pan oven medium heat, add the olive oil.
- Sautee mushrooms in the fry pan with the fresh thyme, stirring regularly. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once mushrooms are browned and reduced in size, remove from the pan.
- Keep pan on the heat and add the chorizo, stirring regularly until a little browned and crispy on the edges. Remove chorizo from pan.
- Top your pizza with mushrooms and capsicum, then add chorizo, olives and artichokes.
- Sprinkle with more grated cheese then place in the oven and cook according to pizza base instructions.
- Remove when base is cooked (the cheese won’t melt like dairy cheese does so use your base as a cooking guide).