Caramelised Mini Pancakes
- 1 pack of Toscano Mini Pancakes
- 2 firm ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 60g maple syrup
- Chopped walnuts
- Fresh mint leaves
- Cut each banana in half lengthwise and place cut side down in an ovenproof dish.
- Combine, sugar, butter and maple syrup in a jug and pour evenly over bananas.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until bananas are tender and the sauce thickens. Remove from oven.
- Slice banana into smaller pieces and ensure banana pieces are evenly coated with syrup.
- Place mini pancakes in the toaster for two minutes.
- Top warm pancakes with heated sliced bananas with syrup. Top with chopped walnuts and fresh mint leaves.